Solution Implementation Services
CCT’s Implementation Services Team is comprised of Engineers and IT professionals with extensive experience in supporting Construction projects varying in size and complexity. The project portfolio implementation of solutions for construction projects related to roads, oil and gas complexes, chemical plants, ports, airports, heavy civil, high quality buildings, etc.
The team offers complete solutions from requirement analysis, budgeting, selection of technologies, implementation, follow‐up and training. Services include:
- BIM-based visual project controls servicescsuch as:
- Material take‐off and QS support
- Design coordination
- Site logistics planning
- Site planning, scheduling and cost control
- Material management, etc.
- Implementation of our xD based solutions – C3D® and integrating with any ERP system.
- Implementation of Document Control Systems such as VBC® including all the necessary consulting services to setup document control disciplines in any organization.
- BI and Dash boarding
- Project ERP systems tailored for the construction industry and capable of integrating with any standard ERP. Our team are specialized in building engineering, warehousing, fabrication and progress applications and consulting clients how to move from traditional ERPs to Construction-based Project ERP systems.
- Implementation of mobile solutions for construction field dat a capture.
- Surveying systems selection, implementation, training and integration with engineering, GIS and controls systems
- Civil works field engineering services
- Earthworks and pavement works resource optimization using software simulation.
- GIS system selection, setup, implementation, enhancement, integration with other systems and training
- Construction equipment/Machine automation: Selection of sensing hardware, integration with machinery controls, establishing construction related workflows, data processing, support and training